Monday, January 4, 2010

Where have all the flowers gone?

I know it's been more than a month (or was it two?) since I tapped the keyboard for a fresh new entry in this blog. My bad! Like everyone else, the holidays kept me loaded (literally and figuratively!).

But I still kept my romance with the asphalt - so to speak. And I had quite a few mileages under my belt - although not something to be proud of as the next runner in line. Squeezed in a few uphills and trail runs, plus some speedwork during the yuletide gaga but still, it was not enough. I know I must keep a program at heart if I want to conquer the skyway come the love month.

So for 2010, no, I am not working on a resolution but I will bend some of my rules. Now I'm lost between keeping you posted and keeping it to myself ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment