Thursday, July 16, 2009

Desserts after Milo

They say we always try to find a 'diversion' from a recent depressing situation or happening in our lives. Some would eat a dark chocolate cake, some would watch a movie, some would shop (till they drop), some would pig out, some would blog - no really! Ok, I must admit I've done some of these...haha!

As for me, after a disappointing 10k run during Milo I was fortunate to receive a call from my balikbayan Tito and the new cousins, who invited me to Tagaytay Highlands right after Milo. And I totally forgot all about my very disappointing run.

Food for thought:Stressed when spelled backwards is Desserts






Can you see those cloud formations?


Hmmm...race you?



Nah...didn't swim nor rode in those cable cars - but the kids did :)

No comments:

Post a Comment