Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Eight races after...

Yakult
Run for their lives
Condura run
Slimmerun
Step up
Botak
Market market
TNF 100

Never thought that a sport would reunite me with writing. It took me four mountains and eight races after to hit the keys again and gear up that gray area between my ears - unbelievably, the writer in me is now grasping (or more like gasping) for the right words to finish this blog entry.

Had it not been for the eventful trail run last weekend, I wouldn't have started on blogging - even with the constant prodding by friends. The challenge is to keep it real and ideal. The goal is to keep on writing and enjoying life while I can. For the next few days, I will take you all on a journey that I have yet to take myself - I hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment